Companion Care Services
At Retire-At-Home, our Companion Care Services go far beyond the basics!
We understand that seniors require more than a friend at this stage of their life. Sometimes we need some help with the day-to-day activities we have to perform. Our caregivers are going to offer Companion Care services that will take care of you from a safety and practical standpoint. Whether you need help with chores, going for a walk or other tasks, they are present to help you out.
We understand how social interactions can play a huge role in the emotional well-being of our patients, we match caregivers based on the personality preferences you indicate, along with the home care needs you may have. We want to create a safe and trusting environment for our patients.
The Companion Care Services we offer include:
- Companionship at home or at the hospital.
- Overnight supervision.
- Supervision while performing activities of daily living.
- Meal preparation or supervision where necessary.
- Grocery list prep and shopping.
- Companionship on outings and appointments.
- Home safety inspections.
- Assistance with caring for pets, hobbies and crafts.
- Interactive activities.
With no extra charges, our Nurse Case Managers also provide:
- Free assessments at your home to discuss your healthcare needs.
- Regular visits to your home in order to check up on the quality of care you are getting.
- Regular phone calls with you and your family.
- A 24/7 on-call support line for emergencies and questions.
Thanks to the Companion Care Services we offer in Etobicoke and Mississauga, we can help match you up with a caregiver who can meet all of your requirements. Our caregivers are known for providing a professional and thorough level of service.