Free Nurse Consultation & Home Care Assessment!
Sit down with our Nurse Case Manager, Free of Charge, to truly understand your Home Care Options!
With more than 20 years of experience, Retire-At-Home understands the complexities that go into providing the level of care you and your loved one require. Your satisfaction and safety are of the utmost importance, and that’s why we always provide a no-charge, no-obligation consultation with a Nurse Case Manager to preview the services we offer, answer any questions you may have and understand your needs, preferences and budget!
Our Free Nurse Consultation and Assessment is available at your convenience, anywhere you are in Etobicoke and Mississauga. Whether its in your home, at the hospital, or at a retirement home, our Nurse Case Managers will come to you to discuss the care we can provide.
When can I schedule the Free Nurse Consultation?
Retire-At-Home in Etobicoke and Mississauga is always available to fit your schedule. If your need for care is urgent, our case managers can be there to conduct the consultation with simply a few hours notice. If you’re need for care is not as urgent, we can schedule days or weeks in advance.
Furthermore, if your schedule does not permit you to meet with us during normal business hour, we can work around your schedule to meet during the evenings or on weekends.
What is discussed during the Free Nurse Consultation?
Each consultation and assessment is about an hour long. We use that time to get to know our clients and start developing a care plan that fits their healthcare needs, preferences, and budget.
During the Nurse Consultation, we will discuss the following topics:
- Your personal information and emergency contacts.
- Your medical history, current medical needs, medications and treatments.
- Your home environment, so that we may better understand your home support needs and safety.
- Your personal preferences about the care you will receive (i.e. times of day, characteristics of desired caregivers, etc.).
- Your monthly budget and the costs of the recommended or needed services.
- Possible subsidies that may be available.
- Possible start times and dates of the service.