Hospital Discharge & Post Operative Care
Taking the stress out of going home!
The transition from being in the hospital to going home following a major procedure or accident or illness is never easy. It is a distressing time. The recovery period is also crucial, because it is the time where you are going to try and get back to your regular routine in the most reasonable way possible. We are aware of the issues patients face during such times, and we are happy to offer caregivers who can assist with the process.
We have a Home Care Package that provides families and individuals with the help they need after a hospital discharge. The caregivers we provide are dedicated to helping patients get the quality care and compassionate assistance they need during such a trying time.
Our Hospital Discharge & Post Operative Care in Etobicoke & Mississauga include the following:
- Initial assessments by a Case Manager, along with communication between healthcare professionals, the patient, their family and social workers
- Personalized care plans based on the information given during the assessment
- Home safety support and modifications
- Advice and delivery of any required Medical Supplies and Equipment
- Help with errands and getting groceries
- Prescription pick-ups and housekeeping
- Mobility help and bathing assistance
- Eating and meal preparation assistance
- Medication reminders
- Rehab exercises
- Emotional support, companionship and transportation services
- Regular visits to the home to check on the status of care.