Case Management by a Nurse!
Having a Nurse oversee the care you receive ensures your medical needs are properly managed!
Managing the details of a loved one’s illness can be very stressful for families, especially for family members who live a long way away from home. With our case management services, we can help coordinate, oversee care and advocate for your loved one, while keep you informed on our progress.
Our services always begin with a Free Nurse Consultation. The Nurse Case Manager will sit down with you and your loved one to carefully design a customized care plan with all of your health care needs in mind.
Our services for Nurse Case Management include:
- Assessment: This determines that the care we provide is personalized to your loved one needs
- Arranging and or liaising with CCAC
- Keeping track of appointments and directives from their doctor
- Escorting your loved one to doctor appointments, taking detailed notes during the appointment and reporting back to you of the results
- Finding, suggesting, organizing activities and resources for more socializing with in the community
- Advocate for your loved one’s to ensure the best care
- Letting family know of additional needs or changes in daily routine
- Source additional services for the home.
Retire-At-Home Services Case Managers in Mississauga South and Etobicoke will:
- Respect the rights and inherent dignity of our clients
- Always maintain objectivity in our relationships with clients, so we can better serve you
- Act with integrity in dealing with other professionals
- Work so that our clients receive maximum benefits
- Work to our highest competency, seeking help or referring to expertise when our competency is surpassed
- Obey all laws and regulations.